Vehicle Type: RT
|Hardware||No specific requirements (except for regen brake light control, see below)|
|Vehicle Cable||OBD-II to DB9 Data Cable for OVMS (1441200 right, or 1139300 left)|
|GSM Antenna||1000500 Open Vehicles OVMS GSM Antenna (or any compatible antenna)|
|GPS Antenna||1020200 Universal GPS Antenna (SMA Connector) (or any compatible antenna)|
|BMS v+t Display||Yes|
|Charge Status Display||Yes|
|Charge Interruption Alerts||Yes|
|Charge Control||Current limit, stop, SOC/range limit|
|Cabin Pre-heat/cool Control||No|
|Lock/Unlock Vehicle||Mapped to dynamic speed lock|
|Valet Mode Control||Mapped to odometer based speed lock|
Note: regarding the Twizy, V3 works very similar to V2. All telemetry data tables and tuning profiles are fully compatible, and the commands are very similar. Therefore, the basic descriptions and background info from the V2 manual are valid for V3 as well.
Hints on V3 commands vs. V2¶
- V3 commands need to be in lower case.
- When accessing via USB terminal, first issue enable (login).
- V3 commands are similar to V2 commands, just structured slightly different.
xrt ?. Twizy commands are subcommands of
- TAB only works via USB / SSH. Shortcuts can be used generally, e.g.
mo tinstead of
- A usage info is shown if a command syntax is wrong or incomplete.